The Copperbelt University as a Public University is an equal opportunity employer inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment in the University Establishment as follows:
- To carry out electrcial maintenance repair/ installation works
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Form 5 or Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better which should include English Language.
- Must possess an Advanced Electrical Technician Certificate from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in the electrical field.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Candidates should submit detailed Curriculurn Vitae, copies of Academic/ Professional Ceritificates and three (3) names of referees, two (2) of most be professionally acquainted with the applicant.
P O Box 21692
Jambo Drive, Riversde
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing for receipt of applications is Friday 4th August, 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com