Website EM Investment Partners
We are an international research & consulting company looking for an IT assistant to support website-related tasks.
The assistant will be required to work out of our Lusaka based office.
This role would suit an individual that is interested in developing a career in Web and App Development.
- Provide general IT support, including maintenance of company PCs
- Update and maintain content on multiple websites
- Manage our Content Management System (WordPress)
- Support the development of a Web-based data-driven applications
- Test website performance
- Install and update new WordPress sites
- Support the co-ordination of IT projects, including web development
- Manage web projects to a tight deadline
- A passion for the Web, and IT generally
- At least 1 year experience working in an IT or corporate environment
- An IT related degree or diploma is required
- Proven ability to work with WordPress is desired, but not required
- Ability to work with excel, word and power point packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong written and oral English
- High literacy skills
- CSS editing skills desired, but not required
Benefits include additional training and career development.
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]