We have an opportunity for a Customer Experience Supervisor to oversee the team, working closely with the in-country team as well as the multiple stakeholders based in Zambia and South Africa.
This person will be responsible for handling the general performance of the business in respective to the Kitwe region in Zambia.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Sets goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision
- Organizes workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Receives complaints and resolves problems
- Identifies and resolves workplace problems, including tardiness or absenteeism.
- Provides reports and activity updates to management.
- Attending to walk in customer and resolving any queries.
- Assist customers in technical issues and help with problem solving.
- Provide support to management and business units when a business disruption occurs
- Assist the Management/Customer care Lead with other projects and duties when requested
- Enhance activations, follow up on bet winners and ensure feedback is properly done.
- Test networks to see accessibility.
- Facility management
- Increasing sign ups
- Providing world-class customer care to all prospective clients within our social media environments.
- Managing all social media channels in line with the departmental strategy and social media requirements and guidelines.
- Creating and suggesting exciting and relevant content that increases brand awareness within customers.
- Create content relevant to identified business personal
- Enhancing / improving the experience and relationships with our sports betters / punters by actively listening within the business SM space so as to offer insights on improving customer needs and experience
- Focus on driving positive customer sentiment and highlight possible developmental areas for improvement
- Liaising with Senior Agents / Floor Managers to convey/highlight any issues and/or complaints that may affect the business as a whole, our punters and internal clients/stakeholders negatively
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience within a large volume call centre.
- Supervisory/management experience
- Has a good knowledge of sports and sports betting practices and can communicate / educate on sports betting markets and terminology to inexperienced bettors and staff.
- Good understanding of the different platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Good Customer Service/Interaction
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer proficiency (specifically MS Office and internet applications).
- Typing skill and accuracy of an average of 40 words per minute with 90% accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and distinct ability to identify and solve problems.
- The ability to swiftly adapt to changes in workplace and industry.
- A strong work ethic and sense of responsibility.
- Target and quality driven nature.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Solution oriented – self-starter with a can do attitude
- Responsible individual with good timekeeping
To apply for this job email your details to HC@emeraldbaylimited.co.zm