The Trade Marketing Coordinator primary goal is to promote voucher sales by connecting the Brand to customers in the market place by executing the company’s Trade Marketing Strategy.
Manage and develop the Trade Marketing Strategy to attain Emerald Bay’s business objectives.
Work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager and COO to ensure that planned trade marketing activities are aligned to the overall Zambian business strategy and marketing calendar.
Payment Partner Field Teams:
- Build relationships with Regional and Area Sales Coordinators
- Ensure that trade marketing collateral is printed and placed at agreed Vendor locations, distribution through partners or through activation teams
- Plan and roll-out Payment Partner incentives
- Identify top and poor performing regions
Coordinator the Activation Agency’s field teams included but not limited to:
- Brand Promoters Training
- Activation schedule
- Setup and execution of activations
- Management and stock control of all merchandise and branding
- Incentive campaigns
- Audit utilisation of POS material with traders
- Management of the Trade marketing budget and
- Report on all Trade Marketing activities, activations, branding, incentive campaigns, and activation teams’ acquisition targets etc.
- Mystery shopping
- Competitor trade marketing research
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 2 years Trade Marketing experience, predominantly in the informal market place.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency (specifically MS Office)
- The ability to swiftly adapt to changes in workplace and industry.
- A strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Target driven nature.
- Must be able to perform under pressure.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Drivers License essential
- Willing to travel
- Good customer relationships
- Management of budget and cost control
- Matric/Grade 12 (or equivalent) qualification.
- Drivers License
Relevant Sales and Marketing degree or diploma would be beneficial
- Must be willing to work flexible hours i.e. weekend’s and public holidays if required
- Must have own reliable transport
To apply for this job email your details to HC@Emeraldbaylimited.co.zm