EMPEROR PALACE ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
Emperor Palace Entertainment is a Media and entertainment compan
Emperor Palace Entertainment is a Media and entertainment company integrating strategy, creativity and technology to provide unique customized media and entertainment solutions. Our Group is headquartered in Lusaka, Zambia in the Southern part of Africa. Our Group is in the business of event management; brand activation and promotion, exhibition management as well as Digital Media and Tour marketing. We offer personalized consultation, as we understand to create a unique solution for you, we need to deeply understand your specific needs and requirements. The candidate we are looking for will;
Investigate all transactions in order to prevent fraud
- Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s)
- Perform the reconciliation and verification of accounts regarding cash at hand and cash in the bank
- Reconcile and process transactions that are complex in nature
- Maintain required files, reports, and data
- Reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts belonging to customers
- Reconcile accounts that fall into receivable records
- Follows up all transactions continuously and provide updates to the management
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities
- Improve personal skill set regarding software proficiency, financial analysis and data processing
- Track all transactions regularly and report to the supervisor or team lead
- Reconcile discrepancies in different accounts
- Answer customers or client’s questions regarding any financial issues
The candidate must have,
- Proven customer support experience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming email/chats
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Willing to work during night shifts and public holidays
- Must have betting experience and knowledge
- Good with numbers (Credit or Better in Mathematics)
- Must be able to speak English fluently. (Ability to speak Hindi is an added advantage)
- Problem solving skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Time Management
MUST BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID.
Benefits we provide:
- Internal and External Learning and Training Opportunity
- Overtime paid for extra hours work done
- Transportation Facility for shift basis job
- Periodic team building activities
- Employee engagement program
- Friendly environment
- Performance related bonus
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance and Accounting Field.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with Credit or Better in Mathematics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess logical approach to problem solving
Only serious and Qualified candidates should apply enclosing their Resume, Grade 12 results and cover letter to [email protected]