Website Entrepreneurs Financial Centre
The Next Step for Your Business
Pulse Financial Services Limited (PFSL) trading as Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC), is a deposit-taking Microfinance licensed by the Bank of Zambia. With over 22 years history and track record in the microfinance sector, EFC brings a strong passion for supporting MSMEs in Zambia and offers diverse products with sound lending practices and real customer service. EFC is rooted as a strong player on the market and envisions being the preferred financial services provider across the country.
EFC seeks an ambitious individual to fill an exciting & challenging opportunity for the position of Branch Manager – Chipata
As Branch Manager, your main objective will be to acquire new business and deliver the agreed sales targets for the entire branch through your sales team, while ensuring that our clients experience excellent customer service. You will also manage the branch costs and operational controls. You will report to the Head of Sales. The remuneration for this role is market competitive.
- Manage branch credit operations, administrative and accounting transactions including policy implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinate and control all subordinate responsibilities including personal supervision, staff training, and discipline and performance appraisals.
- Actively participate in savings mobilization and recruitment of loan clients and ensure a high loan portfolio quality by strictly monitoring of repayments to detect delinquency problems at early stages.
- Ensure strict observation of deadlines in the submission of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to Head Office.
- Review staff performance and recommend measures to improve performance.
- Plan and deliver operational service excellence and ensure that the operational workforce is capable, enabled, and inspired to deliver on EFC Zambia’s brand promise for improved customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
- Develop and supervise the implementation of strategies to grow liability products and quality loan portfolios for the branch,
- Branch administration, Budgeting and Control of branch budget, Liquidity Management and Branch compliance of all policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all internal controls and ensure all the standard operating policies and procedures are complied with.
- Ensure the safe and confidential safekeeping of all branch documentation and registers and verify the correct filing of all documents in filing cabinets reserved for this purpose.
- University Degree in any discipline.
- A sound knowledge of microfinance principles, and practices of banking.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic/operational plans for financial institutions.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of customer service and strong willingness to work in the field.
- Strong business management and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing and motivating staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and training skills.
- Excellent technical report writing skills and computer literacy.
Suitably qualified applicants should send their application letters, detailed CVs, photocopies of qualifications, and other supporting documents before the close of business 12th November 2020 to:
The Chief Human Resources and Administration Officer
Entrepreneurs Financial Centre
Pangea Office Park Arcades
2nd Floor Unit 11, Great East Road
P.O. Box RW 51269
Or email to: [email protected]
- All applications should be clearly labeled in print title: BRANCH MANAGER –
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.