Website ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES LIMITED
Job Title: Agronomist
- Manage the seasame out-grower scheme and other related crops
- Conducts experiments or investigations in field-crop problems and develops new methods of growing crops to secure more efficient production, higher yield, and improved quality.
- Effectively manage field activities such as planning, maintaining and harvesting.
- Lead seed processing, preparation and inventory management.
- Hire companies and supervise seasonal employment ensuring work is performed in safe and efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with 3 to 5 years industry related experience
- Experience in managing out-grower schemes
- Demonstrated competency in planning project
- Agriculture research background preferred.
- May be required to do physical lifting and work in varying ergonomic environments.
- Willingness to work additional hours if required and travel overnight to offsite locations if needed.
- Must have a driver’s license and ability to operate a motorbike.
If you feel you are suitable for a role and you meet the minimum requirements and experience. Please send one document consisting of your cover letter and up to date CV. Please name the document starting as Job Title:
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.