Essential Commodities Limited is looking for a fully qualified, trustworthy and self-motivated person to fill the role as an Artisan – Mechanical Fitter
- Carry out maintenance activities assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor/Leading Hand in accordance with safe work procedures and standards which including Hazards Identification and SOP’s.
- Ensure allocated jobs are always completed to a high quality and standard, and provide quality feedback.
- Complete all other job-related paperwork to a high standard and quality– focusing on the accuracy of information returned to the Supervisor/Leading Hand (hours, parts used, tasks completed, and defects identified.
- Maintain a positive interaction and professional work ethic through effective, honest communication with supervisors, peers, and operations personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues associated with breakdown/corrective maintenance in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area both during and after completing a job/task
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Holder of a craft certificate or better in Mechanical Fitting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in maintenance of fixed plant equipment complete with industry qualifications and preferably in the food industry.
- Ability to show initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
- A member of EIZ
- Must have good communication skills in the English language.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications to “[email protected]”. The closing date for this application is January 15, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.