Essential Commodities LTD
Essential Commodities Limited is looking for a fully qualified, trustworthy and self-motivated person to fill the role as a cashier. The cashier will be in direct contact with customers and thus will be responsible for customer service and receiving payments.
- Welcoming customers, assisting them with general enquiries, and providing advice and recommendations.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer.
- Resolving customer complaints, guiding them and providing relevant information.
- Processing refunds and exchanges.
- Full grade 12 Certificate.
- College Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high integrity, honesty, and strong ethical values and beliefs.
- Computer literate especially provable skills in excel and word.
- Familiarity with Sage POS system.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications to “[email protected]”. The closing date for this application is January 08, 2021.