Website Essential Commodities LTD
Healthy Value for money food products
We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT Specialist Assistant to help take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
To be successful as an IT Specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Installing and Configuring
To install and configure that new network so that employees can begin using it as quickly as possible. Additionally, new computer networks will have to be configured to suit the company’s unique needs.
Setting up Peripherals
Responsible for the set up peripherals (i.e. printers, keyboards, routers, modems, and smart devices) and ensure that they are both functional and secure.
Maintaining and Repairing
To check their company’s network for errors, repair malfunctioning peripherals, and help colleagues troubleshoot problems.
As part of their ongoing work keep detailed records of their network’s configurations, peripheral specifications, problems and solutions, and more. These records help their company address issues more quickly in the future.
Produce clean and efficient code based on the specifications. You will be required to develop, integrate or extend functionality of a preexisting software for the company to use.
Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field