Website Essential Commodities LTD
Healthy Value for money food products
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our group of companies. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our design team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation. You will also manage an organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in CMS Management.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising or branding
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
To apply please visit essentialcom.biz.