Website DENYS Engineers and Contractors BV
Denys Engineers and Contractors is a private registered company that has been engaged by Millennium Challenge Account Zambia (MCA-Zambia) to undertake a Government project that intends to support the Lusaka Water Supply, Sanitation and Drainage Project. The project involves the execution of the Core Water Supply Network and Backbone Rehabilitation in Lusaka (CP 1 & 2) in conjunction with Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company.
Denys Engineers and Contractors is looking for six (6) excavator operators. See the details below:
EXCAVATOR OPERATORS X 6
- Operating 20 tonnes and 35 tonnes excavators.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works.
- Able to demonstrate good organizational skills..
- Commands respect of his workforce, and develop excellent working relationships with all other department personnel.
- Able to give instructions in an efficient and effective way to his workforce.
- Liaises with other discipline foremen to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
- Undertake other responsibilities as requested by Supervisors/Managers.
- Good Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules.
- Reliable, Team player, self-starter and self-supervisor.
- Experience in excavating in rocky terrain
Qualifications: Excavator Operating certificate
Total work experience: 3 experience
Similar work experience: 2 years
Send your applications to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to Majory.Lupiya@denys.com