Living Water International Zambia
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE REGIONAL VICE PRESENT FOR AFRICA
Living Water International (LWI) is a global non-governmental organisation that exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water, and experience “living water” (the gospel of Jesus Christ) which alone satisfies the deepest thirst. Living Water in Africa is providing safe drinking water, Christian Witness, Sanitation and Hygiene Education to communities across Africa. A vacancy exists in the Zambia Office, based in Lusaka for the position of Executive Assistant to the Regional Vice President:
Reporting to: Regional Vice President for Africa
Remuneration: Annual Base Salary range of K120,000 – K144,000
- Prepare Monthly Management Report for the region; review the Monthly Management Reports (MMRs) of each Country Office (west/South) and provide feedback to the RVP.
- Support the strategic planning process, ensure its well documented and readily accessible.
- Ensure effective and open communications to and from the Regional Vice President’s Office both to all country offices and to Houston Management of partners, donors and all other stakeholders for the RVP.
- Support the RVP in organizing the Performance Agreement Meetings with his direct reports.
- Assist in facilitating regional workshops, meetings and other forums/ processes for the Region
- Management of all travels for the RVP both regionally and internationally
- Assist the RVP attend Board meetings of respective Country Offices when required.
- Support the administrative and basic financial role of the regional office (including travel arrangements for the RVP, procurement, expense records
- Support basic HR routine functions and payroll for the regional office.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in a Social Science or any related field.
- Post graduate training in Project Management is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Non-Governmental Organization or other reputable organizations
- Strong writing and speaking skills, interpersonal, negotiation and networking skills, systematic thinking and self-knowledge
- Fluent in English both written and verbal. Any other foreign language (French/Germany) will be an added advantage
- Adept in social media platforms
- Ability to work well as a team and lead a team effectively
- Experience in preparing and controlling budgets and composing informative technical documents
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office packages
- MUST be a committed Christian with personal relationship with Christ Jesus
Applicants should submit;
- 1-page letter clearly indicating how the candidate meets each of the qualifications, skills and experience above.
- Updated CV (not more than (4) four pages)- starting with the most recent role to:
[email protected] or hand delivered to our office Plot 4146, Teak Road Rhodes Park Lusaka
The deadline for receipt of application letters is 26 July 2017 By 17: 00 hours, Zambian time. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
We encourage you to visit our website: www.water.cc for more information about our work.
Note: Please do NOT apply if you do not meet all the qualifications, skills and experience stated above
LWIZ is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com