Website Expanded Church Response
Expanded Church Response (ECR) is a faith-based organization implementing Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Gender-Based Violence and HIV/AIDS programs amongst others to mitigate human suffering and bring transformational development.
ECR is implementing a Faith-Based Community Initiative Project supported by the University of Maryland Baltimore (UMB) in partnership with the Center For Disease Control (CDC).
The goal of the FCI project is to improve the HIV prevention, care and treatment outcomes among faith organizations by engaging critical prevention interventions to contribute to national efforts towards epidemic control in eleven districts in four provinces of Zambia, namely; Livingstone, Choma, Monze, Mazabuka, Kafue, Chongwe, Lusaka, Mongu, Petauke, Lundazi, and Chipata.
ECR is looking for a qualified people who meets the following qualifications and requirements to provide facilitation services to local churches and community based organizations in Child Safeguarding:
They must be available the entire month of September 2020. Applicants residing in the above districts will have an advantage.
POSITION: Training Facilitator in Child Safeguarding Policy
LOCATION: Livingstone, Choma, Monze, Mazabuka, Kafue, Chongwe, Lusaka, Mongu, Petauke, Lundazi, and Chipata
REPORTS TO: Project Manager-Prevention
- Holder of diploma or degree in relevant course
- Holder of a certificate or higher in Child Safeguarding Policy from a reputable institution
- Experience working in GBV and HIV projects (ideal)
- Available for the whole month of September 2020, full-time training & regular delivery of the program for local churches
- Proficient in English & local language(s)
- Good listener & communicator in both English and local language(s)
- Passionate about working with and being a mentor to local organizations and churches
- Leadership qualities (Critical thinking, Humility, Honesty, Determination, Flexibility)
Remuneration: K1, 000 gross per day, less withholding tax.
If you feel you have what it takes, send your application letter and updated CV only to the Human Resource Officer using the email [email protected] or drop a hard copy at Plot 2288, House Number 3 Lagos Road Rhodes park Lusaka.
The closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday, 26th August 2020
Note – the Cover letter and CV should be in pdf or word format as one document. Kindly do not send your education certificates at this point.