Website Explorer School
The Explorer School is an online primary and secondary school that does all its teaching remotely over the internet in real-time. Explorer School is a division of Explorer Academy, a US based education technology company. Explorer Academy is an affiliate of Nkwashi, a US$1.5 billion private city being developed in Zambia.
Explorer School seeks the services of;
1. Finance Intern
Role & Responsibilities;
- Responsible for site level budget monitoring and management, with input into budget development.
- Review monthly financial reports and update monthly financial estimate templates.
- Manage and reconcile school’s petty cash funds.
- Provide financial oversight, including invoice approval and developing the substitute teacher budget.
- Manage accounts payable and payroll processes.
- Oversee in coordination with the Finance team, year-end audits as well as any site audits from the government.
2. Admin Intern
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Provide support in the evaluation and standardization of curriculum and teaching methodologies
- Participate in the recruitment, hire, dismiss, and train staff
- articipate in teacher and staff evaluations to ensure proper implementation of curriculum
- Prepresent and maintain school image and reputation
- Participate in the adjudication and disciplinary hearings for delinquent students
- Support school with training, enrichment, and goal-setting
- A minimum of a Diploma in the specific field.
- Prior experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
- Result oriented.
- Must be honest and of sound mind.
- Attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the criteria above, please send your CV, cover letter, and academic certificates to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for in the subject area.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission of applications is Tuesday 29th September, 2020.