Website Explorer School
We are looking for qualified teachers from around the world.
The Explorer School is an online primary and secondary school that does all its teaching remotely over the internet in real-time. The Explorer School is a division of Explorer Academy, a US based education technology company. Explorer Academy is an affiliate of Nkwashi, a US$1.5 billion private city being developed in Zambia.
Whether you are presently employed and looking for an extra income or looking for a full-time teaching opportunity…we’re interested in talking to you.
For the right candidate, the role will fit in with your already existing work or life schedule. You need to be exceptionally well organized, comfortable teaching online, and a passionate hard-working educator. KPI driven candidate and someone that loves to network will be ideal. Wherever you happen to be in the world right now, we would love to read your CV and hear about what you have to offer our school.
1. Computer studies- Cambridge
2. English language and English Literature-Cambridge
3. Chemistry, Additional Mathematics, and Physics- Cambridge
5. French language
- An analytical mind
- Computer literate
- Familiarity with the zoom application
- Excellent time management
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of a Diploma for primary school teachers and a Bachelor’s Degree for secondary school teachers from a reputable institution.
- TCZ certificate
- Certified academic papers
- At least 1-year experience teaching at an international school, prior experience teaching online is an added advantage
- Result oriented.
- Must be honest and of sound mind
- Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the criteria above, send your CV and academic certificates to [email protected] clearly indicating the subject you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Thursday the 14th of January 2021 17:30hrs.