Website ExpressCredit Zambia
ExpressCredit is a global consumer finance company operating in
ExpressCredit is a global consumer finance company operating in Zambia and 4 surrounding countries, including Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, and Lesotho. Our company helps individuals in a need of short-term and long-term financial solutions – all of which make a meaningful and lasting impact on the local communities.
Since 2018, ExpressCredit has more than tripled its global operations and grown to over 150 employees in Zambia and 1000 employees worldwide. If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking and socially responsible financial services provider we are the right match for you!
To learn more about ExpressCredit, visit: https://www.expresscredit.co.zm/
We invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates based in the locations below to apply.
Job Location: Kitwe, Kasama, and Solwezi.
Job Mission: The Client Relationship Advisor takes charge in selling YesCash Zambia products and Services, Screening, Evaluation of loan documentation and processing of loan applications as per laid down policies and procedures, and general customer service. The Client Relationship Advisor is responsibility for the recovery of all loans under his/her portfolio.
- Advise customers on all YesCash Zambia products and service
- Sell and crossell YesCash Zambia products and service
- Distribute flyers
- Actively engaged in generating sales by bringing customers into branches
- Process loan products to private and government offices
- Creation of customer accounts in the system
- Uploading of loan documentation on the system
- Custody of consumer loan customer files.
- Processing of customer refunds
- Handling of customer complaints and escalating to Branch Manager
- Manage good relationship with agents, who bring in new clients
- Responsible for loan files upkeep
- Diploma or better in any business related course,
- Relevant selling skills
- Basic knowledge in financial analysis
- Sales skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledgeable in YesCash Zambia Credit Procedures and Products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skill.