Website ExpressCredit Zambia
ExpressCredit is a global consumer finance company operating in
Express Credit is a registered and leading Micro Financial Institution in Zambia offering very Fast, Flexible and Friendly Loans to employed Zambian individuals in need of short- and long-term cash solutions. Our Vision is to be the market leading preferred financial services provider in Zambia highly rated for our customer service and accessibility. In order to achieve this and to respond to our growing market with the required Human Capital, we are currently looking to recruit self-motivated, highly driven, enthusiastic, energetic and innovative individuals to fill the DIRECT SALES AGENT positions in various locations; Lusaka, Kabwe, Kitwe, Ndola, Solwezi, Kasama, Mansa, Chipata, Petauke, Mazabuka, Choma, Kalomo, Namwala, Kalomo, Mamba, Gwembe, Sinazeze, Sinazongwe, Zimba and Livingstone.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactive Selling of unsecured loans in a professional manner
- Achieve set sales targets and ensure sustained business growth and profitability
- Compile weekly reports to the Sales Team Leader
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Continually seek new opportunities to market services and bring in new customers
- Responsible for keeping self and supervisors up to date on competitor and market developments
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products/services
- Attendance of Product training sessions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- College Certificate in Marketing or any Business-related course will be an added advantage
- Previous Sales experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Ability to meet Targets
- Ability to follow instructions
- Planning and organization skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be part of our vibrant and result oriented team, send your applications to [email protected] or drop your handwritten or typed application letter with CV and copies of academic certificates attached at the nearest branch in the following areas:
1. Lusaka – Arcades Branch – Shop Number 39B,Arcades Shopping CentreManda Hill Branch – Shop #B3, 1st Floor, Manda Hill|Lusaka
Kalingalinga Branch – Murex Shopping Complex,
Cairo Road Branch – Opposite Findeco House, Along Cairo Road
Central Park – Shop#1 Building 1 Central Park (Near Farmers Hse) Cairo Road
Ridgeway sales Point – Ridgeway Post Office
Industrial Branch – Unibisco Zambia Building, Plot # 5109, Lumumba Road
2. Kabwe – 82 Independence Way, Kabwe, Zambia.
3. Ndola – Stand #211 Buteko Avenue,Town Centre Ndola
4. Kitwe – Office 6, Ground Floor Citi gate Office Park,President Avenue,Kitwe
5. Solwezi – Office Number 9 Chikola Complex next to Solwezi Local court,
6. Mansa – Bwafwano Mall-Mansa.
7. Kasama – Frantinda complex opposite building society bank,Kasama
8. Chipata – Stand No. 43, Off Umodzi highway,along Church Road, Chipata
9. Choma, including Zimba, Monze, kalomo, Mamba, Sinazongwe, Sinazeze, Gwembe. apply through Choma branch at – Shop No. 44, Livingstone Road Premises,Choma Zambia.
10. Livingstone – Plot No 904, Mosi-O-Tunya Road, Livingstone,
11. Mazabuka – Plot #5 Main Street|Mazabuka, Zambia.
12. Mufumbwe – Mufumbwe Post office Plot No2 M8 Road…
13. Mongu- Mongu Post Office.
14. Mpika Mpika Main Post Office.
15. Chinsali – Chinsali Main post office