DEPARTMENT : Supply Chain Management
VACANCY : Facilities Team Lead
LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Guarantees correct functioning of facilities (e.g. first aid boxes, furniture, lighting, washrooms, heating and fire extinguishers) through continuous inspection and maintenance to appropriate standards.
REPORTING TO THE PROCUREMENT MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Provide day- to- day operations of assigned services, responding to facilities/services problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Proactively plan, manage and maintain Airtel’s facilities in good and repairable condition
- Identify Revenue Opportunities from office space and full budget optimization budget
- Provide full support for execution of all HQ driven real estate projects through Creativity and Innovation
- Handling Partner Relationship & Performance Management
- Staff Training on Occupation Health and Safety
- Meeting International Standards on EHSC
- Contracts Management and Environmental compliance for the business
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Diploma/Estates management and Project Management
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
- Service oriented
- Good planning skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Computer literate
- Relationship management
- Computer skills
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 6th November, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.