Website Fairfund Capital
Fairfuncd Capital Ltd is a Micro lending and Consultancy Co.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer customer inquiries and process advances in an accurate and timely manner
- Respond to customer requests for information about products and services
- Update customers on the status of their loans and advances
- Process customer returns and exchanges
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services offered by the company
- Update the CRM system with customer data and sales activity
- Prepare proposals and loan/advance calculations for potential customers.
- Ensure timely payments of all advances/loans and collections are properly updated.
- Make follow ups on all pending leads and ensure closure in the quickest possible time
- Work on all assignments and any other duties that will be tasked by your superiors
- Conduct due diligence on both new and old clients to reduce frauds and loses to the company
- Management of social media page – Ad management, Message assistance, Account optimization and social media Marketing strategy.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative/Consultant
- Full grade twelve (12) Certificate
- Have a diploma or degree in Business Studies, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Social media management skills