Family Development Initiatives
Reporting to the Lead, Data Use and Knowledge Management, the Data Use and Knowledge Management Officer will collate data from the electronic data management system and generate monthly and quarterly reports. S/he will validate and verify data for accurate reporting to improve the quality of project data.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing Data Associates including conducting routine inspections;
- Performing routine data validation and data quality checks;
- Will be responsible for writing monthly and quarterly reports which will subsequently be sent to PEPFAR;
- Be willing to work long hours, including evenings, weekends, and as required for a short period of time.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with USG and PEPFAR reporting requirements will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated understanding in data/information quality principles, analysis, and practices.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display intellectual curiosity and ability to articulate business context relevant to the job
- Ability to work in teams, ability to follow directions, ability to manage the completion of multiple tasks within specified timeframes.
- Have traceable field research experience
- Bachelor’s degree in: Information Science, Computer Science, a quantitative discipline in: Science, Health Administration, Public Health or related healthcare field.
- Master’s degree (preferred) in: Information Science, Computer Science, a quantitative discipline in: Science, Health Administration, Public Health or related healthcare field.