1.NURSE – CAMP LIFE (SHORT TERM)
The Camp Life Nurse will focus on the delivery of comprehensive health care provision to the children who will be participating in the 2019 Camp Life activities. In addition the Nurse shall undertake any responsibility as may be delegated to him or her by his or her supervisor.
- Under the guidance of the Pediatrician, the Camp Life nurse will conduct medical screening for all children participating in Camp Life.
- Administer on-site treatment for minor ailments
- Treat and dress minor wounds/ injuries sustained by children
- Maintain clear and accurate health records of each child from the screening process
- A minimum of Diploma in Nursing;
- Must possess a valid nursing license.
- New, licensed graduates are encouraged to apply
Other Skills & Attributes required:
- Highly self-motivated and flexible individual who is able to work with huge workloads
- Must have a strong Christian Faith;
- Computer literate
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Must pass medical test and provide clean police background checks [finger prints/criminal records clearance]2
The specific statements shown in each section of this vacancy announcement are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform this job successfully. The job’s responsibilities/tasks may be modified and/or expanded over time. Family Legacy Missions will inform the employee when changes in the respective jobs are made.
Closing Date: 18th April 2019. Send your application via email to: [email protected], copy [email protected], Attach scanned copies of your academic certificates and nursing license. Clearly indicate the position/title in the subject line. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.