Family Legacy Missions Zambia
Over 100 positions to fill
Camp Life 2019 is a two-month long evangelistic camp for the orphaned and vulnerable children of Lusaka. The purpose of Camp Life is to show children the love of God. Groups of 1000 orphaned and vulnerable children attend camp each week, during which time the word of God is ministered to them. Camp Life is a fast-paced fun week for the children and the adults who participate.
Family Legacy Missions Zambia seeks to recruit suitably qualified and interested individuals to serve as interns for a two months assignment in June 2019/ July 2019.
- Translate from English to Nyanja and vice versa
- Facilitate orderly distribution of food, clothes and other material blessings
- Organize children for, and coordinate, various Camp activities; coordinate logistics
- Provision of information and cultural advice to American missionaries
- Provide counselling to children
- Evangelize to and pray for children
- Ensure activities are carried out in an clean and safe environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Demonstrates commitment to FLMZ mission, vision and values
- Be in agreement with FLMZ statement of faith
- Able to speak and write clearly in English, for translation and teaching purposes
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Be available on a full time for 7 weeks (including some Sunday afternoons)
- High Energy – able to actively engage with Americans and children every day, all day for seven weeks.
- Joyful – We are dealing with children from broken backgrounds and even some Americans from broken backgrounds. Joy is a necessity.
- Well Dressed and Presentable
Application forms should be collected from our office at 78/100 Lake road Ibex Hill, Lusaka.
Closing date: 12th April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have own accommodation in Lusaka.