- To manage the farm’s Inventory, and stock affairs including procurement of materials together with longer term stock projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective stores control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare monthly stock movement and other relevant reports, in consultation with other departments, for presentation to the Managing Director.
- To deal with the farm’s bank in respect of payments and receipts and to ensure that all bank accounts are regularly reviewed and reconciled.
- To efficiently manage all sales and purchases and to ensure that all the Farm’s income and expenditure is correctly authorized and accounted for. (Expenses analysis)
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Farm’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To manage, in conjunction with the General Manager, staff contracts and HR matters.
- Maintenance of Assets register
- Petty cash handling and maintenance.
- Generally, ensure smooth running of the office, manage and monitor office facilities and assigned support services to ensure their effective and efficient operation as well as maintenance; ensure the safety, supplies and service of equipment.
- AND all such other duties as shall be reasonably associated with or incidental to the above matters or as shall, in the course of the employment, be agreed between the parties as being or forming part of the duties.
- File all Purchase invoices, payment and petty vouchers
- Diploma in Business Administration
- At least 2 years’ experience of Administrative work in a similar position
To apply for this job email your details to MAKIKODIANA2@GMAIL.COM