Website FATMOLS EXECUTIVE LODGES LTD
Job Title: Receptionist x3
- Available to greet, welcome, register and assist guest.
- Checks the daily arrival list.
Welcomes guest to the Lodge
- Responds to guest requests for information about the lodge and its surroundings.
- Arranges for special services requested by the guests.
- Stays current with developments of the lodge
- Arranges fulfilment of guests services by working with Housekeeping, Reservations and Room Service.
- Allocates rooms and issues appropriate keys
- Ensures correct rate at time of check-in and checks with supervisor should queries arise.
- Changes guest rooms if approved by Supervisor/ Manager.
- Handles incoming guest room reservations.
- Handles reservations for guests with restaurants, other service etc.
- Is aware, at all times, of current room status and room availability.
- Is fully aware of, and knows how to handle, all current and future hotel promotions.
- Utilises yield management to maximise room revenue.
- Increases lodge revenue by promoting food and beverage outlets within the lodge.
- Minimises loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit procedures.
- Insures all guests establish pay upon check-in
- Monitors customer accounts and brings problems with guest credit limits to the attention of the Manager.
- Communicates effectively with guests, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting colleagues as needed.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the lodge, and effectively assists the hotel’s guests.
- Uses the ABC approach to respond to negative comments and complaints; and notifies Manager immediately for appropriate follow
KNOWLEDGE OF FRONT OFFICE TECHNOLOGY
- Perform all daily reception tasks (check-in, check-out, reservations, billing enquiries etc) using the computer
- Is able to operate switchboard, telefax, key equipment, credit card machines and printers, and other Front Office equipment.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
The person that we are searching for must have:
- A solid background and experience within a branded big lodges in the same/similar role
A relevant qualification from a recognized University/College,
- Good command of English oral and written is a must.
- Highest personal ethical performance standards.
- Zambian National
- Only Females are applicable.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(You can drop in your application by hand at City Fatmols opposite the Levy Mwanawasa stadium)