Forum for African Women Educationalists of Zambia (FAWEZA)
Forum for African Women Educationalists of Zambia, a gender justice non-governmental and not for profit organisation working in the education sector seeks to recruit a self-motivated and experienced Programmes Manager for the organisation’s exciting programmes.
Reporting to the Executive Director the summary duties and responsibilities of the Programmes Manager will be as follows:
- Design, plan and coordinate implementation of school, community and national level-based interventions aimed at promoting gender equality and equity.
- Assure effective programme quality and overall integrity.
- Supervise and build the capacity of National Secretariat, project site staff and volunteers to deliver quality, cost effective and timely projects.
- Review, guide and approve periodic workplans and reports from project implementers.
- Undertake internal analysis and evaluation of the performance of the organisation’s projects regarding their effectiveness in enhancing female participation in education especially as regards to access, retention and performance.
- Provide quality and timely reports to partners.
- Be willing to travel extensively.
Qualifications, attributes and experience:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in education or relevant social science discipline. A Master’s Degree in the afore-mentioned will be an added advantage.
- Must possess not less than five (5) years of experience of which three (3) should be at programme / project supervisor level.
- Must be a good communicator, result oriented and a team leader.
Only candidates meeting the specified requirements should apply to: The Executive Director, FAWEZA, P O Box 37695, Lusaka through any of the following emails only: [email protected] ; [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is 17th January 2023 at 17:00 hours.