Website Fidelity Labour Consultants Limited
The Executive Associate- Admin & HR Support Services will report to the Group Managing Director (GMD) will manage and perform administrative and human resource management functions to ensure smooth flow of company operations and requirements. He/she will manage and provide direct support to the Group Managing Director’s office, managing and coordinating in all administrative and human resource matters including staff based in Lusaka, Mazabuka, Ndola and Lilongwe.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Administrative Support
- Serve as the primary contact person for the office of the GMD; liaising with staff to provide efficient and coordinated assistance, on all issues requiring the GMD’s attention
- Provide secretarial support (word processing, production of reports and documents, filing, etc) for staff, as assigned.
- Draft correspondence and reports on behalf of the GMD as requested.
- Track and follow up proactively on status of outstanding actions and requests on behalf of the GMD
- Manage writing, review and dissemination of all meeting minutes and ensure quality.
- Assist with slide templates, logo placements, slide formatting, etc
2. Human Resource Support
- Responsible for coordinating various employee relation initiatives, including new employee orientation, annual performance assessments, exit interviews, employee complaints, etc.
- Assist in coordinating and/or conducting training workshops on such topics as: supervisory skills, performance assessments, effective interviewing, etc., as needed.
- Assist the GMD in the development and implementation, review of human resource policies in the areas of recruitment, benefits and welfare administration, employee relations, policies and procedures and staff development.
- Liaise with the medical insurance provider on membership processing issues for staff and ensure the accuracy of information on the same.
- Responsible for maintaining leave records and updating the leave database for all staff, including liaising with the Payroll Associate to ensure all leave taken is updated.
- Assist the GMD prepare and update job descriptions
- Coordinate and facilitate in liaison with the GMD to manage the annual performance appraisal process for all staff.
3. Finance Support
- Manage petty cash float for the office.
- Ensure office utility bills are settled in a timely manner.
- Ensure mobile phone bills analysis is completed on time and information sent to Accounts for payment
- Assists prepare for budgets and other logistical matters for workshops and trainings
- Assist staff in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies, including anticipating needs for re-stocking.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Diploma/ Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management/ Public Administration/ Accounts
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required with good working knowledge of local employment laws, policy interpretation, and benefit administration.
- Demonstrated ability as a team player, excellent communication skills, and strong computer aptitude is required.
- Knowledge of project implementation and monitoring and/or project management.
- Working knowledge and experience in financial management will be added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in terms of reporting, and strong computer skills.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
Please send your application and CV to the undersigned not later than 10th January 2021 to [email protected]
****only shortlisted candidates will be contacted****