Communications and Digital Media Consultant
The Fight Inequality Alliance is a group of leading international and national non-profit organisations, human rights campaigners, women’s rights groups, environmental groups, faith-based organisations, trade unions, social movements and other civil society organisations that have come together to fight the growing crisis of inequality.
The Zambia chapter of the alliance wishes to contract the services of a suitably qualified consultant to on a short-term contract to implement the communications and digital media programmes.
Key responsibilities of the successful consultant will include, video and still photography, creation, and distribution of multi-media outputs from our activities and management of the social media pages of the movement. The consultant shall also be responsible for communicating with the public and media on behalf of the movement.
Key Skills and Qualifications
1. Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, or related qualification
2. Proven competence in video production and editing
3. Proven skills in still photography
4. Ability to manage multiple social media pages
5. Proven research and writing skills for production of position papers, press releases and other communication tools
6. Ability to create artistic multi-media content such as infographics, brochures and posters is an added advantage
To apply for this opportunity, send email with your Curriculum Vitae before Monday 24 August 2020 with the subject: Application for Employment as Communications and Digital Media Consultant.
Email: [email protected]