REPORTING TO: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
To ensure timely and efficient generation of management accounting information bank-wide in order to inform timely management decision making
- Compile financial information / data essential to production of financial statements
- Provide periodic accounts (profit & loss reports, balance sheet, budget variance analysis etc.) as required by management
- Produce periodic statutory returns to regulatory authorities
- Produce financial position and portfolio exception reports (e.g. liquidity ratio report) to assist management in decision making
- Assist with the preparation of periodic management accounts
- Produce and summarize quarterly published industry financial statement
- Review month-end entries and reconciliations
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head, Performance/Financial reporting
- Formulate and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial and statutory report for management and external reporting
- Monitor Asset Quality, Capital Adequacy, Liquidity and Profitability.
- Monitor adherence to the bank’s and statutory reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with group accounting policies and processes in respect to income recognition, fixed assets capitalization, expense amortization etc.
- A good first degree in any discipline. Professional accounting qualification required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a bank. Experience in auditing will be an added advantage
- Membership of ZICA is mandatory
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 27th July, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]