Let’s make GREAT happen.
With an aim to cultivate greatness, Engen provides a working environment that helps employees reach their full potential.
Engen is a South African market leader in the refined petroleum products industry with operations in multiple African countries. We balance first-class financial performance and global best practice with
extensive programmes that further develop, reward and advance our people.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top people, realising that competent and motvated employees are crucial to our business. We currently have an opportunity in the following area:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing meaningful financial statements for the business in order to ensure availability of key and adequate information for management and key stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Business controls and Corporate
- Complete and accurate balance sheet and income statement
- VAT and WHT compliance monthly
- Complete and accurate Fixed asset register
- Reconciled Intercompany loan accounts
- Quarterly & Annual year end and IFRS packs
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Manage reverse VAT
- Submit monthly VAT & WHT returns
- Tax legislation
- Company act
- MS Office
- Team Player
- Integrity (consistency)
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-starter
Qualifications and Experience
- Full ACCA/CIMA or Bachelor in Account/Finance
Forward a detailed CV with relevant qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Engen Petroleum Zambia Limited
Plot 3132, Buyantanshi Road
P O Box 36521,
Closing date is 20th February 2018
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com