Real Meat Group
The Real Meat Africa Company Limited is looking for a suitably qualified, vibrant, self-motivated individual to fill the position below;
Position title: Financial Controller
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the job holder will be required to oversee financial accounting processes with a specific focus on the compliance and controls (legal, fiscal and statutory), supply the business with accurate information and support the business in order to realise the business strategic objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and Timely Financial & Statutory Reporting
- Ensure all receivable and payable ledgers are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure credit limits are in place for customers
- Ensure all fixed assets are physically secured, numbered valued and accounted for in the ledger
- Conduct routine Operational Risk Assessments
- Manage the internal and external audit processes
- Ensure monthly Free Cash Flow (FCF) forecast is in place
- Ensure Bank Statements and Cash Ledgers are reconciled Monthly
- Review Daily Depot Receipt and Banking reports, highlight variances and drive corrective action
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or CIMA.
- Five (5) years experience in FMCG/Manufacturing Industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Knowledge will be an added advantage
Applications and CVs should be sent to: [email protected] not later than 11th December, 2017.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org