Do you want to advance your career as Regional Channels Business Officer – 1 position – Northern Region.
Regional Channels Business Officer is responsible to ensure alternative channels(Agency Banking and/or Mobile) management, growth in terms of client registration and usage, agent recruitment etc. In addition, the RCBO is responsible on ensuring supervision of all products under Digital Channels to ensure channels service delivery (for customers and third party agents) as per FINCA standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Create awareness, promote and cross sell FINCA’s Digital Channels product value proposition across the region.
- Monitoring of Agent(on-site & online),identifying non-performing agents and replacing immediately.
- Monitoring Mobile Banking registration (growth),uptake and ensuring that all the branches in the region attain the 85% target on mobile banking uptake.
Key Performance Indicators
- Registration on Mobile Banking and uptake (85%)
- Agent Monitoring
- Service availability of Channels (Agency & MB) to clients.
- Liquidity management by ensuring that all loan disbursements are conducted at agent locations for optimum revenue generation.
- Bachelors degree or advanced Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in financial /banking sector.
- Previous experience in alternative channels is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Mobile Banking and/or agency Banking is an added advantage.
- Highly committed and trustworthy.
- Training capacity (to agents/customers)
- Proactive and logical approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you meet the set criteria and would need to be considered for the above mentioned position, you are encouraged to submit your credentials to [email protected] not later than Wednesday 13th February, 2019.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.