FINCA is an international Microfinance Organisation operating in16 countries around the world. We offer financial services to small and medium entrepreneurs, through sustainable and scalable solutions driven by the insights and needs of people in the communities where they live and work. What sets FINCA apart is that we are an “Unconventional financial institution” that treats everyone with WARTH, is committed to RESPONSIBLE BANKING, is focused on building TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS.
The core functions for the Client Relationship Officer includes growing, developing, managing and maintaining a high-quality savings and loan portfolio.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve objections and targets.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Good writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team player.
- Sales and marketing skills.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Analytical skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Products/Services: Market all FINCA products and services to potential clients by using promotional tools and mechanisms approved by FINCA management.
- Loans operations/portfolio management: Manage loan portfolio by taking full responsibility of the loan cycle process- loan initiation, processing, monitoring, recovery and collections.
- Savings Mobilization: Grow the savings portfolio to set targets.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned by FINCA management.
- Grade Twelve Certificate.
- Diploma in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics or any other Business-Related Diploma from a reputable institution.
If you meet the set criteria and qualifications, you are encouraged to submit your application not later than 14th February 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to ZM_HR@finca.co.zm