FINCA is an International Microfinance Organization operating in 23 Countries around the world. We offer financial services to small and medium entrepreneurs so that they can create Jobs, build assets and improve their standard of living. What sets FINCA apart is that we are an ‘Unconventional financial institution’ that treats everyone with WARMTH, is committed to RESPONSIBLE BANKING, is focused on building TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS. At FINCA, we are not just interested in acquiring good talent, but those who will equally embrace our mission and can deliver on our brand promise.
The core functions for the Client Relationship Officer includes growing, developing, managing and maintaining a high-quality savings and loan portfolio.
- Oral Communication:
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Listens and gets clarification
- Responds well to questions.
- Organizational Support
- Follows policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Products/Services: Market all FINCA products and services to potential clients by using promotional tools and mechanisms approved by FINCA’s management.
- Loans operations/ portfolio management: Responsible for full lending cycle of loan initiation, processing, monitoring and loan recovery collections efforts regarding clients in his/her portfolio
- Savings Mobilization: Grow the savings portfolio to agreed targets and beyond.
- College Diploma in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant Business Related Diploma
- Experience in Sales and Marketing. Or should have worked in a client –facing role.
- Strong analytical skills and pays attention to detail.
If you meet the set criteria, you are encouraged to apply, to be considered for the above mentioned position. Kindly submit your credentials to the provided email address.
FINCA, an equal opportunity Employer!