Website Findura Infosys Limited
Findura Infosys Limited is a Zambia ICT services company that specialises in the development of Mobile and Web Apps, Microsoft solutions delivery and ICT support. The company is looking for an Business Development Executive to join its Sales Team.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Business Development Executive is an ambitious, energetic and market familiar resource with the responsibility to expand Findura clientele and foster customer satisfaction. He/she will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established industry rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Coordinate technical delivery and sales teams.
- Report periodic business performance to management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, sales executive or a relevant role in the IT industry
- Proven sales track record
- Proven experience in engaging with business and technical decision makers
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Good understanding of application development process and cloud computing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Licensing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products and Customer Relationship Management software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in IT, business administration, sales or relevant field
Send your applications (Covering Letter and CV only) to The Head-Human Resources by mail to; [email protected]
Certificates will only be required at the interview stage. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date 25th June 2022.
Findura is an equal opportunities employer and encourages all eligible applicants to apply without any consideration to sex, cultural consideration, disability or creed.
Findura does not charge or ask for money from candidates applying for jobs during any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked for money by anybody, please report such individuals to the police immediately.