FINEGRADE CHEMICALS LIMITED
Finegrade Chemicals Limited, supplies a wide range of raw materials and chemicals used in the manufacturing, agricultural and mining industry. Our distribution network enables us to efficiently service our customers nationwide. We have well established networks in supply chain, with partners who have deep knowledge and practical experience of our product lines across all categories, giving us a leading edge in quality and service delivery. We are always looking for opportunities to help our customers reach further, through our extensive research on global market trends. More importantly, we thrive to provide products and services that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, while maintaining standards that are in compliance with the existing and envisaged quality standards.
We are looking for a talented, recently qualified Supply Chain graduate who wish to pursue a career in Procurement with us. The successful candidate will undergo an intensive 18 months Graduate Trainee Development program based in Kitwe where he/ she will be exposed to global procurement, logistics and technical sales management best practices.
Position: Supply Chain Graduate Location: Kitwe, Zambia (or willingness to relocate)
- Executing the organisation’s Procurement strategies.
- Accurately gathering customers’ needs and specifications
- Gathering competitive quotations from local and overseas’ suppliers
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/ suppliers
- Arranging for logistics, customs clearing and deliveries
- Tracking shipments of inbound orders/ consignments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply / Supply Chain/ Procurement, CIPS or equivalent
- Experience in industrial consumables an added advantage
- Drivers Licence or Learner’s Licence a must
- Able to work under pressure and deliver excellent results
- Be a good negotiator and communicator
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their CVs and Cover letters to hr.finegr[email protected] by close of business on 31st August 2023.
Shortlisting is on a rolling basis, so APPLY NOW !
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted