Responsible for the smooth running of the Mining Fuel Farm.
- Supervise Operations at Fuel Farm HME and Trans tank bays.
- Fill in log book each shift and perform any Required Mine Safety compliance activities
- Facilitate the carrying out of Bowser Dips and Inspections at start and close of each shift.
- Assign Bowser Operators jobs to carry out at the start of the shift.
- Assign Fuel Attendants to HME, Light vehicle and Trans Tank refilling bays
- Ensure Bowser Pre Start Checks are carried out and Documents submitted.
- Coordinating Bowser Field Operations and respond to Fuel Requests.
- Coordinate the receiving and offloading of fuel tankers with the depot managers
- Collect Fuel Bowser Shift Reports for submission
- Prepare an end of shift report
- Manage the shift Crew.
- Coordinate materials requirement and collection from Stores
- Any other duties Management deems necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Craft Certificate or any Technical Certificate from a recognized institution / Equivalent
- Member of EIZ
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- PC Literacy
- Ability to achieve result is a cross cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to mentor and train personnel
- Committed to quality workmanship
- Committed to safety
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
To apply please visit www.first-quantum.com.