Hilton Garden Inn
A Front Office Team Leader ensures the satisfaction of Guests who interact with Reception operations and will keep the Reception Team informed of relevant information and Guest feedback.
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Team Leader, you will ensure the satisfaction of Guests who interact with Reception operations and will keep the Reception Team informed of relevant information and Guest feedback. A Front Office Team Leader is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others
- Process and deliver messages for Guests
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
- Plan, organise and control the daily operations of the Concierge Desk to ensure the smooth operation of department
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Represent the needs of the Team to others in the hotel
- Recruit, select, train and the develop Team Members
- Conduct annual and mid-year appraisals with Team Members
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
Front Office Team Leader serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
- Previous experience managing a team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in Reception in a hotel environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.