Frontier Finance is a Microfinance company providing financial products to individual and SMEs.
Recruiting a goal orientated individuals for roles as a Credit Officer
Location is in Choma. All applicants should be based in Choma or surrounding areas or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
*Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct a variety of administrative services: data entry, administration of files and client documents, compiling of reports
- Loan administration: Conduct due diligence on client applications, loan disbursement duties
- Data entry: Responsible for entry and management of client information in the loan management system
- Research and source potential clients
- Market Frontier Finance’s products to potential clients
- Advise clients on the financial products that best suit their requirements
- Ensure correct submission of client applications in line the document requirements for each financial product
*Minimum requirements and experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relates fields.
- Experience in accounting, IT and business administration ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a financial institution, Accounting or related fields
*Other skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service focused and disciplined in nature
- Strong attention to detail and self-driven individual
15 May 2022.
*All applications should be addressed and sent to: