Website FSG Zambia Ltd
FSG Zambia Ltd "We Care"
3. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide effective and efficient hardware, software and network administration of the Funeral Services Group’s IT systems.
4. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Coordinates the implementation IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs of the area(s) and adherence to established project management principles and best management practices.
- Coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Delivers appropriate personnel actions and educational and training programs to ensure high quality professional staff performance in the area(s) of oversight.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range IT planning, with an emphasis on advocating for the needs of the area(s) supported
- Helping employees with day to day challenges in IT
- Provide the necessary basic training for old and new staff
- Communicate effectively with reporting line managers.
5. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant university degree and full computer knowledge
- Knowledge in Pastel Accounting package is an added advantage.
6. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Effective communication at all levels
- Ability to facilitate staff needs
- Good Communication skills
- Pro-active and Innovative