Website G Force Security Company Limited
JOB ALERT – Security Operations Manager
G Force Security wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill in the position of Security Operations Manager.
– Deliver Quality Security Services to our Clients at all costs.
– Manage multiple teams of Security officers and Supervisors.
– Plan, coordinate and manage daily Operations.
– Acting as the Incident Inquiry Official, conduct inquiries to establish the pertinent facts and circumstances surrounding incidents of security concern.
– Enforce security rules and safety standards, as outlined by corporate policies and procedures, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
– Write reports and document patrol officer activities.
– Administer payroll reports within the established guidelines and deadlines
– Verify incoming personnel security clearance status
– Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities.
– Conduct daily review of operational activities (Deployment, training, e.t.c)
– 5 years of relevant job experience managing multi-facility physical security operations Management skills.
– Extensive experience in Law/Military Enforcement, industrial security, investigation,
– Public relations and Managerial background is required.
– Should be physically and mentally Fit
– Communication (Written and Verbal)
– Computer literacy – MS Office
– Grade 12 Certificate
– Business/Relevant Qualification
Send your handwritten application letters to
or Deliver to Plot 48 Matandiko Street, PHI, Lusaka.
Applications should be sent before 31/01/2023
For further info
Contact information: 0964 554 554 / 0976362843
Visit our Facebook Page below
G FORCE—MODERNIZING SECURITY
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com