1 . Masseuse
- provide 30-60 minute massages to clients by appointment
- Guide clients through service offerings and determine which massages would benefit them most
- Take a detailed Client history and note any health conditions
- Evaluate clients to determine painful or stressed areas of the body
- Advise clients on stretching, strengthening or relaxation methods.
2. Makeup Artist
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and wants
- Determine necessary supplies and equipment needed
- Apply makeup in a professional manner
- Pay attention to other details such as costumes and design
- Help in applying and removing makeup and prosthetics
- Work with other crew members
- Examine makeup materials at disposal and chose the best option
- Prepare budget planning for makeup supplies and tools
- Track expenses
- Keep makeup tools and products in check
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards
3. Maintenance Officer
- Look after the maintenance of the hotel building and ensure that it contributes to a better hotel environment.
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly.
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms and administrators office buildings.
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files.
- Work together with the front office manager and housekeeper, and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department.