As an Accounting Manager he should provide the Owners, General Manager, and other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data.
Additionally responsible for managing the audit function in hotel to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
FINANCE MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure that the guests have best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
- Represents the finance department on the daily department heads meeting with the General Manager.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
- Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.