Garnet Hotels is a newly commissioned Hotel located along Kamloops road at Plot 14011, Handsworth Park, Lusaka. Our Service offering includes accommodation, conferencing, event hosting and outside catering. We also have a fully stocked Cocktail Bar and Restaurant catering for local and international cuisines.
In our quest to expand and grow the market share, we seek the services of experienced individuals in the following departments;
1. DEPARTMENT – MARKETING, SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Role: Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports to: The General Manager
- Develop strong relationship with customers
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for business sustainability
- Secure and maintain business relationships
- Ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Creation of new client base for the Hotel
- Responsible for all inquiries and key accounts management
- Work hand in hand with other departmental Managers on product pricing strategies
- Ensure quotations are generated and sent within the time frame given.
- Ensure all complaints are advanced to management on time.
- Work hand in hand with the General Manager and the Board on matters pertaining to business and client retention.
- Any other duty which may be assigned.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with 5(0)Level credits or better.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Marketing/PR or related field
2. ADMINISTRATION/TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
Reports to: The Assistant General Manager/Transport and Logistics Manager
- Ensure deliveries assigned are delivered to correct recipients
- Perform regular vehicle maintenance and ensure its clean and safe
- Transport members of staff, materials as and when need arise.
- Transporting guests from and to the international airport as and when required to do so.
- Ensure vehicle logbook is completed per trip assigned
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 5(0)level credits or better.
- Class C drivers license
- Basic mechanic knowledge
Qualified individuals should send their Curriculum vitaes,motivation letter stating their suitability for the role and what strategies they will employ in their first 3 months, Salary expectation and Certificates not later than 30th September 2020 to [email protected]