Peace Corps Zambia
PEACE CORPS/ZAMBIA CONSULTANCY SERVICES : RFQ- 10/2017
Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Services – Gender & HIV/ AIDS Consultant
Peace Corps intends to offer a firm-fixed price contract for services related to the expansion of the DREAMS program being implemented by Peace Corps Zambia. DREAMS is a PEPFAR funded partnership to reduce HIV infections among adolescent girls and young women in 10 sub-Saharan African countries, including Zambia. The goal of DREAMS is to help girls develop into: Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-free, Mentored, and Safe women.
CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The contractor must meet the following qualifications:
- A college/university diploma or degree in Health, Social Sciences or related field of study.
- At least one year practical experience with the Ministry of Education “Comprehensive Sexuality Education Curriculum” roll out in secondary schools.
- Expertise in grass roots development methodologies including programming and training support.
- Good working knowledge of the English language both spoken and written
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to work as a am member in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- Proficiency in working with computers, including Microsoft Office suite and Outlook email
2. The contractor shall not meet with PC volunteers or perform volunteer site visits without a PC staff member.
3. The contractor must pass Peace Corps security clearance process.
For detailed specifications and submission instructions, please visit: https://zm.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Applications and supporting documentation including a typed cover letter and CV (with at least three traceable references) that clearly documents how you meet each of the above requirements must be submitted by close of business November 22, 2017. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Interested vendors should submit a quote for the services as described in this RFQ TO:
The Director of Management and Operations
Peace Corps Zambia
71A Kabulonga Road
P.O. Box 50707, Lusaka, Zambia
Email: [email protected] clearly stating name and services applied for in the subject line
Any questions regarding the RFQ may be addressed to the same person. No phone inquiries will be accepted. Offers received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com