GLOBAL FINANCE & BUSINESS CONSULTANCY CENTER
Job title: Personal Assistant to the General Manager
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a versatile and highly organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for the General Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the General manager. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills, be intuitive to the needs of the General manager and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
1. Managing the General Managers diary by scheduling appointments, maintaining
an events calendar, and sending reminders.
2. Coordination and communication of any changes on the event calendar.
3. Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
4. Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
5. Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
6. Run personal errands of the General Manager such as school runs, tutoring and assist in school homework for the General Manager’s children, shopping for groceries and delivering parcels.
7. Conduct research on behalf of the General manager on topics of interest.
8. Be up to speed on any trends or current affairs that may distort scheduling for the day.
9. Be able to write presentations and basic reports.
10. Taking and picking up of the General Managers children to and from school or any other functions.
11. Picking up and dropping off the General managers visitors.
12. Observing best business practices and etiquette.
13. Perform any other duties as assigned by the General manager.
1. Minimum of a Diploma in Social sciences/Secretarial studies or Business Administration.
2. Must be hardworking, honest, and disciplined.
3. Ability to work flexible hours is a must.
4. Well-presented and professionally groomed all the time.
5. Have a driving license.
6. An all-rounder.
How to apply
Applicants must submit their applications electronically to [email protected] and must include an application letter, current Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications no later than 25 th July 2022. The email must be clearly marked with
specific title of the job applied for and addressed to:
The Lead Consultant
Global Finance and Business consultancy center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com