Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Boilermaker.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. Your responsibilities will include reading and interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components.
- Ensure statutory Compliance at all times and standard procedure task inspections
- Ensuring that all maintenance, manufacturing, installation, repairs, and projects are completed to craft standards and carried out in a safe and efficient manner, to ensure maximum reliability and uptime.
- Meeting set work targets for daily work group activities in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Achieving results through prioritizing activities, monitoring the progress of assignments, and holding self-accountable for the results.
- Motivate yourself and others in overcoming obstacles and achieving goals.
- Planning & assisting in laying out of work on new projects.
- Ensuring maximum plant availability and efficiency at all times.
- A proven ability to work with other disciplines to achieve minimal disruption to plant operating times.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a Manufacturing Plant or similar environment
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Craft Certificate in Boiler making.
- Must be a member of EIZ.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: 6th September 2023