Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri Ltd is the largest producer, supplier and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of INTERNAL AUDITOR/FINANCIAL ANALYST.
- Weekly stock takes of all company stocks
- Weekly stock reconciliations and reports
- Updating raw material schedules and maintenance of related files
- Ensure internal procedures are adhered to and report any abnormalities
- Account and report on Formal and Informal returns
- Preparing a monthly Egg Utilization and Reconciliation report
- Preparing the sales depot commissions
- Preparing a weekly and monthly Egg Damage report
- Preparing a monthly Spent hens depletion report
- Analysing monthly KPI’s and investigating abnormalities
- Ensuring general journals are correctly processed, authorization is complete, and files are maintained
- Conducting regular system audits and liaising with system service providers
- Ensuring proper procedures are followed, documentation maintained when processing free of charge (FOC) issues
- Assisting in handling year-end queries from external auditors
- Any other tasks as assigned
Skills & Attributes
- Must be computer literate with advanced skills in M/S Applications i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good administration and typing skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and be deadline-driven
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Meticulous attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
- Exceptional mathematical skills
- Good critical-thinking skills to gather all the available data and make informed decisions
- Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
Qualification & Experience
- Must have a full ZICA, ACCA or Degree in Accountancy
- At least 3 years work experience in a fast-moving consumer goods environment and auditing
- Be proficient in SAGE Accounting software and Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: 6 September 2023.