Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Junior Assistant Veterinarian
- Carry out all Vaccinations.
- Ensure vaccinations are done properly and vaccines are properly stored.
- Help Manage Vaccination stocks and consumables.
- Carry out daily postmortems.
- Be part of the brooding team
- Undertaking any other responsibilities as required.
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Must have a Degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Must be computer literate with better skills in MS applications i.e., Excel, Word, Power point
- Mature and responsible individual
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good communicator, able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Stable personality with passion for poultry management
- Team player able to work with minimum supervision
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Fast leaner and easy to adapt to new environments
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: 7th November 2023