Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri. Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill in the position of a Rearing Manager
- Will take charge of all rearing activities at the rearing site.
- Implement Biosecurity measures to prevent disease outbreak.
- Implement and carry out vaccinations.
- Report and furnish management with daily and weekly reports as they fall due.
- Ensure prudent and efficient utilization of labor.
- Ensure to report any breakdowns of machinery at the rearing site.
- Carry out all rearing activities, being weighing, pullet transfer, clean up, receival of day-old chicks etc.
- Implement discipline on site to all workers.
- Diploma or Bachelor of Agriculture Sciences with a major in Animal Science
- Must be a graduate preferably from University of Zambia or Natural Resources Development College NRDC
- Experience in rearing of pullets is an added advantage.
- Must know brooding principles of rearing chickens.
- Must be between the age of 25 and 35 years.
- Must be prepared to live on site and work long hours.
- Must be conversant with computers, be proficient in word, and excel sheets.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Able to use a motor bike.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below.
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited, P.O. Box 90444, Luanshya
Closing date of applications: 30th May 2023